Rosemary Agbeh
Hey Rosemay. Im following your blog because your book was in my top choices. You have made the book sound so interesting. I can't wait to see how it ends. Also, this song goes great with how you're describing the book!
Sarah Goodale
Hey Sarah! "Because I Am Furniture" was my second choice to read! I loved looking at all the pictures because it gave you the story without really having to read anything. I can't wait to read more on your blog!
Nina Mclernon
Nina! It's Alicia. I wish I knew someone who was reading the same book that I am. I'm looking forward to compare how you and Rosemary both describe the book. This was one of my top choices and I hope that I can read it. I totally agree with you on reading long novels. It isn't my thing either. I also like looking at all of your pictures and see how the book is described with them. Can't wait to read more.
No comments:
Post a Comment