HEY Sarah! I think it's so cool that we are reading the same book this quarter! I haven't read very far but I'm really really enjoying it! I agreee with your "blog" thoughts; that you enjoy it more than writing a paper. I don't really know what to critique you on because I think that your blog is really good except that there is a sentence in the last paragraph that is messed up. I look forward to reading your thoughts about the book and comparing them. :) love you
Hey Nina! I totally agree with you on the doing a blog rather than an essay! I also agree with you about the netbooks; they just make me angry sometimes! Haha. I love following you last quarter and seeing how your book turned out! I look forward to following you even more! It sounds like you know what you need to improve on and I'm sure that this quarter your blog will be even better! Can't wait to see more of your posts!
Hey Melinda! I would just like to say that I agree with you, I loved your animoto and I enjoy following your blog. :) You make the books you read sound interesting and make me want to check them out, even though I'm not a fan of reading. I find blogging to be better than writing a long paper and I think blogs are a little more interesting to read than an essay. I hope you enjoy blogging more this quarter because it sounds like you know what you need to work on and hopefully the outcome of that is a better grade! :) I can't wait to read more about this quarters blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment