Wednesday, February 29, 2012
The Poster
This is a movie poster I made on Photo Shop. It goes along with the Because I am Furniture video. This poster is supposed to represent the major theme in the book. Anke, the main girl in Because I am Furniture, is the main girl in the poster. She is standing out because she is the narrator and because the whole story is written around her. The two people in the background are her brother and sister. They play a main role in the book because they are the two that are abused by their father. Anke wishes she were them sometimes because she feels like they are the loved ones in her family. The chair symbolizes the chair Anke's father hit her with at the end of the book. You don't need to worry about the "In theatres April 20th" part of the poster because as cool as that would be, it actually isn't a real movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment