As a fun little blog to do as a group project, I decided to make a movie of my book. There were three of us in my class reading
Because I am Furniture so it was a blog that we could all get done. The movie starts with the father of Anke abusing her two siblings. It then show Anke talking her friends at school. Her friends don't know how her home life is like. Anke and Jed are then talking at Anke's locker. They aren't offical yet but both characters like eachother. It shows the dad hitting on Anke's friend Angeline in his office and Anke catching him. Anke run's off to tell her family what she just saw and the dad beats her with a chair. The dad is sent to jail and Anke's family is happy again.
Hey, My name is Josh, and I would like to critique your video a bit. I definitely think that its a really fun idea to do a movie like this as a project to put in as a blog entry. The movie well done (for being shot in school, In one hour) but there are a few things I think you could have done better. first off, I definitely think that you could have chosen a better candidate for the abusive father. The guy that you chose seems to be really nice, and definitely didn't fit the role. (That is my personal opinion) this is from what I could see at least. Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, but I think that I Know the guy pretty well. Second It would have been nice to hear a voice over or something, describing what exactly was happening. It just seemed confusing at times, but the song made up for that to an extent. And Lastly, I think that you probably should have trained your actors a bit better. You are never supposed to look into the camera! Any way, I liked it. I thought it was very entertaining. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteMy friend Jessica did this piece as a poetry. She made it to state and it is absolutley beautiful. The emotion behind is heartbreaking. Her cutting was different than reading the entire thing but I was able to gather the points and the climax nonetheless. I feel like a lot of people feel like this. Everything is going on around them and they aren't quite sure what to do.I feel like this post really doesn't do the story justice. Anyway, keep posting!
ReplyDelete