Hey Rosemary!
I think that the character analysis is a really good idea! It
is very creative and nothing I would have thought of doing! I have also looked
at your other posts and you make this sound like a very interesting book! I
can't wait to see more!
Hey Nina!
I read this book last quarter and absolutely loved it! It was one of those books that once I started it, I didn't want to put it down! I know Sarah Dessen books always follow the same sort of story line but I still always fall in love with every single book I read of hers. Have you read any of her other books? I think you would enjoy them! Thanks for posting!
Hey Melinda!
This book sounds so sad! It definitely would keep a reader hooked into it! It sounds interesting and not that it's the kind of book that I would like to read, but a book that would keep me guessing! You say that this is real. I know you mean that this kind of things go on with teens everyday, but do you know if it is based off of a real story! And if you are a the kind of person who cries during sad movies/books, would you still enjoy reading this one? Thanks for posting and I look forward to seeing more!
Hey Pierre!
I never people (you) chose your book based on if it's hardback or not... interesting. Anyways, obviously you have started to read considering you have other blogs posted! How do you like it? Are you glad you chose it for your fourth quarter book? Also, I take it you like the blogging assignment because you are going to keep blogging in the summer? Are you going to be reading more books and blogging about them or about how your summer is going? I guess that's all the questions I have. Thanks for posting!
Hey Alicia! Love the picture! You give really really great feedback! Sometimes I'm not really able to articulate what I really want to say so I become stumped and not saying much of anything. Sounds like you really enjoy reading blog spots. I love your about me section and your blog! Orange is such a happy warm color. I also love how you set up your posts, they're all really good and fun to read. Anywho, I really enjoy your blog! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete